- The small player can enter the 'world' of books.
- For example, s/he could enter the world of an Arabian Nights book
- This would cause the book space to come alive allowing the player to visit locations of the book.
- The books worlds are essential small mini-game spaces that set the player with a speficic challenge.
- Although the book worlds present another world, they are anchored in the main space of the level.
Entering a book world
This section explains how the player can enter a book world, the limitations the player will encounter in doing so and the advantages of these limitations.
|Previous Section:||Top Index||Next Section:|
|Inner World 1 - Germ World||Gameplay Mechanics||Entering a book world|