- It's a classic platforming obstacle:
- Using the moving platform to cross the gap.
- The catch is that the moving platform is a white cloud.
- Jumping on a white cloud causes the player to rip through it and die.
- This puzzles plays with player's instincts for tackling moving platform puzzles.
Click on the images to view a larger version
The player needs to use the moving cloud to cross the chasm.
Impatient players that jump on the moving platform will fall through and die.
Careful players will wait for the cloud to reach one end and will simply walk on to the platform.
How will the player learn the solution?
The solution can be worked through trial and error. If the player is foolish enough to try and jump on the white cloud, they will soon learn not to jump on it.
After waiting in the area for a while, the player will soon see that the white cloud moves all the way up to the ledge.
|Previous Section:||Top Index||Next Section:|
|Beanstalk: The high up power-ups||Library Level||Beanstalk: Riding the wind|