- As mentioned earlier, the small player can explore the 'worlds' of particular books.
- Each level has its own set of book worlds. This section describes the book worlds of the library level.
- In the library level, the book worlds consist of three double-pages.
- Some of the pages may not be present in the book, so the player will have to locate them first.
- Everything in the book world has a pop-up book appearance and so is constructed from simple cubes and spheres.
- The textures play the primary role in realising the scenes.
Books available in the library level:
|Previous Section:||Top Index||Next Section:|
|Floating flagellum||Library Level||Arabian Nights Book|