- The spaces the player can access vary according to his/her size.
- Switching to the small size vastly increases the scope for exploration, as the player can access "inner/outer spaces" that mix reality and fantasy.
- Switching to the big size makes the space more linear.
- The normal player space is a balance between the small and big spaces.
- This section details these spaces that are available to each size.
Small player spaces
The small player can access two main types of space: An outer-world and an inner-world.
This section details both types. The outer-world is reality based, while the inner-world is fantasy based.
Normal player spaces
This section describes the spaces the normal player can enter. These spaces tend to be reality based.
Large player spaces
This section describes the spaces the large player can enter. These spaces tend to be reality based, but with the fantasy twist of exploring them with a giant size.
|Previous Section:||Top Index||Next Section:|
|Dis/advantages of the three sizes||Gameplay Mechanics||Small player spaces|